Wood fragment from the steamship "Columbia"
Overall: 1 x 4 x 2 3/4 in. ( 2.5 x 10.2 x 7 cm )
Fragment of wood with white paint on one side.
According to the accession records, this fragment came from the steamship "Columbia" ex "Perseus," which was built in 1881 by the Iron Steamboat Co.
The George W. Murdock Collection of Steamboat Artifacts
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.