Washington Headquarters, Chadd's Ford, Brandywine; verso: Troops Beside a Lake
Graphite on ivory paper; black crayon
Overall: 12 1/2 x 9 in. ( 31.8 x 22.9 cm )
inscriptions: Bottom right: Chadd's Ford/ Branaywine/ Sept. 1777
Inscribed at lower right in graphite: "Chadd's Ford. / Brandywine. / 11 Sept 1777"
Gift of the Estate of Harry A. Ogden
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.