Favrile glass, metal
Overall (height, diameter): 17 3/4 × 7 in. (45.1 × 17.8 cm)
Patented kerosene boudoir lamp with blown glass twisted stem base and ruffled edge shade; detachable burner unit of metal and opaque white glass with green glass leaf formations; and light amber glass chimney.
The glass base and shade of this boudoir lamp were manufactured by Tiffany Studios, but the burner unit, patented in 1894 and called "The Twilight," was manufactured elsewhere. Tiffany Studios assembled these lamps and sold them in their Madison Avenue showroom.
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.