Trinity Church (The Second Structure), New York City
Brown ink and wash over graphite on paper
Overall: 8 x 10 in. ( 20.3 x 25.4 cm )
Inscribed at lower left outside image in graphite: "Drawn by A.J. Davis"; at lower center in brown ink: "OLD TRINITY 1790-1839."
Gift of Samuel Verplanck Hoffman
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.