"Toppy" McGuire's Club House, Harlem, New York City, with Architectural Details and Map
Graphite on brown paper
Overall: 5 1/4 x 7 1/2 in. ( 13.3 x 19 cm ) mat: 11 x 14 in. ( 27.9 x 35.6 cm )
inscriptions: Inscribed bottom: Day's Tavern, Oct. 1872, now called The Club House. Not signed.
Inscribed along lower edge in graphite: "Day's Tavern. Oct. 1872. now called 'The Club House'."; various annotations; verso inscribed at center: "Days Tavern"
Gift of Samuel Verplanck Hoffman
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.