Overall: 8 1/2 x 8 1/2 x 1/4 in. ( 21.6 x 21.6 x 0.6 cm )
in pencil: on reverse of frame; "June 7, 1922/ From Park/ Club House/ built 1866/ American Jockey/ Club/ Knightsbridge- NY
Tin-glazed earthenware tile with blue-and-white transfer-printed decoration; scene of cow and calf in barn door; lower right corner cut off; framed in black wood frame.
The George W. Nash Collection of Ulster County, New York Household Artifacts
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.