This tea service was owned by Ann (Rapelje) Duyckinck (1733-1789), who married Gerards Duyckinck in 1752. According to the donor, the set was acquired at the time of their wedding; however, it was probably made about thirty-five years later, when such porcelain became available on the American market.
Gift of Mrs. Fanny F. Clark
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.
Museum & Library Map
Floor plan & visitor information
New-York Historical Society
170 Central Park West
at Richard Gilder Way (77th Street)
New York, NY 10024