Brown ink and wash and graphite on paper
Overall: 2 5/8 x 3 1/2 in. ( 6.7 x 8.9 cm )
mat: 11 x 14 in. ( 27.9 x 35.6 cm )
Inscribed: on reverse, in ink: "St. Bartholomew's Church". [Bartholomew's is crossed out, and the word Thomas' substituted]
Verso inscribed vertically along left margin in brown ink: "St. Bartholomews[crossed out] Thomas[above] Church"
Bequest of Stephen Whitney Phoenix
Library of William J. Davis, New York, 1844-65; Sold Bangs, Merwin & Co., April 17, 1865, Lot 1739.
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.