4 x 2 7/8 x 1/2 in.
This machine carved bas-relief wooden plaque was one of the first machine- made mass produced souvenirs. Made for the Centennial Celebration in 1876, this plaque shows "Horticultural Hall" and is still in its original pale pink box.
Gift of Bella C. Landauer
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.