Overall (pin): 2 1/4 in. (5.7 cm)
"SHUBERT." White "lights" on black, on white background. The Shubert Theatre, opened in 1913, was founded by Lee Shubert and Winthrop Ames. It was named for Sam S. Shubert, who died in 1905.
Gift of the Greenwich Village Society for Historic Preservation
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.