Overall: 8 x 4 in. ( 20.3 x 10.2 cm )
Olive green, non-lead blown glass bottle; bottle blown in dip mold and has a cylindrical neck with applied string rim, rounded shoulders, and squat, cylindrical body with push-up and pontil mark; bottle is reconstructed from fragments, not complete.
Found in a fireplace in the Emmerick Chasseur Camp, Heath Ave., Bronx (Kingsbridge), NY, in 1910. See NYHS Quarterly Bulletin, October 1929, p.89.
Gift of the Washington Headquarters Association
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.