Overall: 11 x 3 1/2 in. ( 27.9 x 8.9 cm )
written: in red; "23/4"
Olive green, non-lead, blown glass bottle; bottle blown in a dip mold and has a cylindrical neck with applied string rim, rounded shoulders, and a cylindrical body with a push-up and pontil mark.
According to the accession records, this bottle was found by the New-York Historical Society Field Exploration Committee in 1906 in the Revolutionary War-era Hut Camp of the 17th Regiment of Foot (British) at Seaman Ave., in Inwood, New York City.
Found by the N-YHS Field Exploration Committee
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.