Overall: 10 3/4 x 3 1/2 in. ( 27.3 x 8.9 cm )
written: on tag on bottm; "Fort/ Washington/ 1922"
Olive green, non-lead, blown glass bottle; bottle blown in a dip mold and has a cylindrical neck with an appleied string rim, rounded shoulders, and a cylindrical body with a push-up and a pontil mark; bottle has been restored.
According to the accession records, this bottle was found by the NYHS Field Exploration Committee in 1922 in Revolutionary War debris at Fort Washington, 183rd St., near Pinehurst Ave.
Recovered by the NYHS Field Exploration Committee
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.