10 3/4 x 2 7/8 x 1/2 in.
A pin-on award ribbon. The top pin bar is rectangular with pierced metal work and attraches to two faded pale bluish green ribbon, the back one longer than the front, both with pointed ends with dark gold metallic fringe. The front ribbon is stamped in gold "Opening/ Of The/ West/ Washington/ Market/ Jn'y 26th/ 1889". The rear ribbon reads in gold, just below the front, "Marshalls/ Aid".
Gift of Bella C. Landauer
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.