Watercolor, brown and black ink and wash, graphite, and gouache with selective glazing on beige paper
Overall: 11 1/4 x 14 1/16 in. ( 28.6 x 35.7 cm )
inscriptions: Signed lower left: Rufus A. Grider Aug. 8th 1889
Signed and inscribed at lower left below powder horn in black ink: "Rufus A Grider Aug. 8th 1889."; inscribed at lower right: "The C.U.T.C. / now owned by Geo. Thompson Esqr / of Owasco Lake / near Auburn N.Y."; a brief history of the horn is inscribed at upper left of center
1. Narrow Lake George. 2. Ruins of Grown Point. Military.
Gift of Isaac J. Greenwood
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.