Overall: 11 x 8 in. ( 27.9 x 20.3 cm )
Iron pot hook; circular barrel stave bent into hook shape.
This hook was excavated in 1912 by Reginald P. Bolton and William L. Calver from the remains of a British camp at what is now Arden St. in Washington Heights, Manhattan.
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.