Porcelain bowl fragments (2)
Overall: 2 1/8 x 4 1/2 in. ( 5.4 x 11.4 cm )
painted: (563ab), on bottom of base: "CC" (mark of potter)
Porcelain bowl fragments; underglazed blue flowers on exterior and interior; mark on base; feather molding on exterior; one base and one body fragment.
These bowl fragments were found by Reginald P. Bolton and others at the Colonial house of Lewis Morris in the Morrisania section of the Bronx in New York City.
Gift of the Washington Headquarters Association, Daughters of the American Revolution, 1947
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.