Overall: 7/8 x 6 in. ( 2.2 x 15.2 cm )
Porcelain plate; underglaze blue landscape and diaper design.
This plate was found by Reginald P. Bolton and others in the vault of the Colonial house that belonged to Lewis Morris.
Gift of the Washington Headquarters Association, Daughters of the American Revolution, 1947
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.