Plate (4) excavated at a Colonial house
Overall: 5/8 x 6 1/2 in. ( 1.6 x 16.5 cm )
Earthenware plate; pearlware with underglazed green and orange floral sprig in center.
This plate was found in 1913 by Reginald P. Bolton and others at the Colonial Van Oblienis house, west of Broadway at 176th Street in Washington Heights, Manhattan.
Gift of the Washington Headquarters Association, Daughters of the American Revolution, 1947
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.