1845 - 1860
Overall: 1 x 10 1/4 in. ( 2.5 x 26 cm )
inscribed: on base: "Meriden Britannia Company/ 1390"
Pewter dish with plain brim.
The Meriden Britannia Company represented the merger in 1852 of the principal Britannia shops in Meriden, East Meriden and Yalesville, Connecticut.
Gift of Samuel V. Hoffman
Formerly of the George W. Nash Collection of Ulster County, New York Household Artifacts
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.