Overall: 7/8 x 9 in. ( 2.2 x 22.9 cm )
Porcelain plate; underglazed blue landscape scene and diaper design.
This plate was found in 1912 by Reginald P. Bolton and others at the Colonial house of Lewis Morris on Willis Avenue in the Morrisania section of the Bronx.
Gift of the Washington Headquarters Association, Daughters of the American Revolution, 1947
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.