Overall: 1 1/8 x 10 1/4 in. ( 2.9 x 26 cm )
Porcelain plate with polychrome "famille rose" enamel decoration consisting of four flower clusters on outside rim; a band of floral decoration with four scalloped half-circles containing segmented flowers; a large peoney surrounded by budding branches in the center.
These plates were owned by Ann (Rapelje) Duyckinck (1733-1789), who married Gerardus Duyckinck in 1752. According to the donor, these plates were given along with a set of wedding porcelain, 1923.15-1923.32.
Gift of Mrs. Fanny F. Clark
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.