Overall: 7 3/4 x 8 x 5 in. ( 19.7 x 20.3 x 12.7 cm )
Aquamarine blown non-lead glass pitcher with "lily-pad" decoration; tapered body with rounded shoulders and neck pinched in to form spout, second gather of glass tooled up into six peaks, trailed thread of glass around neck, applied handle with curled end, slight push-up with blow pipe mark on underside.
According to the accession records, this pitcher was attributed by George S. McKearin to Redford, NY, 1831-1870.
Exchange with George S. McKearin
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.