Celluloid, metal, paper
1/8 x 1 1/2 in. diameter
A beige pinback button with a central photolithograph of a colonial era church under tall pine trees encircled by the words "Grand Camp Confederate Veterans Oct. 23, 24, 25, 1901/ Old Blaudford Church/ Built 1737/ Petersburg, VA."
Gift of Bella C. Landauer
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.