Overall: 5 1/4 x 5 1/2 x 1/8 in. ( 13.3 x 14 x 0.3 cm )
impressed: on obverse: "PPM 27" impressed: lower right corner of reverse: "HOHENSCHWANGAU"
Translucent white bisque porcelain lithophane; trapezoidal panel with framed negative relief image of castle with mountains in background.
According to the accession records, this originally belonged to Mrs. William Jackson Beebe, circa 1860.
Gift of Elizabeth and Katherine Beebe
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.