Overall: 1 x 1 1/2 in. ( 2.5 x 3.8 cm )
Banner shaped metal pin "BROWNING"; gold, brown and white.
The Browning School, located on East 62nd Street began 1885 and continues today as an all boys school with a classical curriculum, a student body representing many different traditions, and an emphasis on the arts.
Gift of Henry Luce III
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.