Hallway of an Unidentified House
Graphite on tracing paper, mounted on paper
Overall: 4 x 4 1/4 in. ( 10.2 x 10.8 cm )
inscriptions: Inscribed: Hall of the Old Mansion added with the New Wing / to the Main building in 1740.
Inscribed along lower edge in graphite: "Hall of the Old Mansion, added with the New Wing / to the Main building in 1740."
Gift of Samuel Verplanck Hoffman
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.