Floor board from the Dutch Reform Church, Schuylerville, NY
Overall: 11 1/2 x 3 x 1 1/4 in. ( 29.2 x 7.6 x 3.2 cm )
Section of floor board with tongue for tongue and groove attachment.
According to the accession records, this fragment comes from the Old Dutch Reform Church in Schulylerville, New York, which was built in 1792.
Gift of James C. Sheldon
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.