Flint fragments (2) excavated at Revolutionary War sites
largest: 1 x 3/4 in. ( 2.5 x 1.9 cm )
Flint fragments excavated at various Revolutionary War sites in Washington Heights.
These fragments were excavated by the Field Exploration Committee at various sites in Washington Heights. They were stored as part of the Reginald Pelham Bolton Collection of Revolutionary War Relics in the Jumel Mansion, at 160th Street and Edgecomb Avenue.
Gift of the Washington Headquarters Association, Daughters of the American Revolution, 1947
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.