Overall: 2 1/4 x 8 in. ( 5.7 x 20.3 cm )
Green blown glass dish with broad brim with outward-folded rim, relatively straight sides, slightly domed base, and pontil mark.
According to the accession records, this may be a product of the Wistarburgh Glass Works, Alloway, NJ (1739-1777). Similar pieces have been attributed to the New Geneva Glass Works, New Geneva, PA (1797-1847). Slightly larger versions are refered to as milk pans.
Gift of Mrs. J. Insley Blair
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.