Overall: 6 1/2 x 2 3/8 in. ( 16.5 x 6 cm )
White silk ribbon painted with image of building at top and identification "CAMPUS/ MARTIUS/ 1791"; Central image of Governor St. Claire in shield-shaped cartouche surrounded by foliage, red, white and blue flag and rifle, printed with "Contributing MEMBER." Pastoral image at bottom with identification "ANCIENT MOUND" and printed with "CENTENNIAL/ of/ CIVIL GOVERNMENT/ IN THE/ NORTH WEST/ AT/ MARIETTA, OHIO. JULY, 1888."; gold tone bar with five rings attached to ribbon at top.
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.