Overall: 8 1/2 x 4 1/4 in. ( 21.6 x 10.8 cm )
This brick was secured by its donor from the temporary masoleum built for General Ulysses S. Grant at Clermont, New York. The general's body was moved to a permanent tomb in 1894.
Gift of Mr. Arthur E. Marsh
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.