Overall: 9 1/4 x 4 in. ( 23.5 x 10.2 cm )
Olive green, non-lead, blown glass bottle; bottle blown in a dip mold and has a cylindrical neck, applied down-tooled and V-shaped string rim, rounded shoulders, and a squat, cylindrical body with a push-up and pontil mark.
According to the accession records, this bottle orignally belonged to Peter Gerard Stuyvesant (1778-1847), President of the NYHS, 1836-1839.
Gift of Stuyvesant Fish
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.