Belt clasp excavated at a Revolutionary War site
Overall: 2 x 2 in. ( 5.1 x 5.1 cm )
Brass belt clasp excavated at a Revolutionary War site in Washington Heights.
This belt clasp was excavated by the Field Exploration Committee at a site in Washington Heights. It was stored as part of the Reginald Pelham Bolton Collection of Revolutionary War Relics in the Jumel Mansion, at 160th Street and Edgecomb Avenue.
Gift of the Washington Headquarters Association, Daughters of the American Revolution, 1947
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.