Badge: St. Pauls Church Comm. 1789-1889
Overall: 1 x 2 x 5 in. ( 2.5 x 5.1 x 12.7 cm )
This badge was worn at the 100th anniversary of the inauguration of George Washington and was donated by Howland Pell, secretary of the "Aisle Committee" at St. Paul's Chapel.
Gift of Mr. Howland Pell, 1889
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.