The companies represented on our Women's History Corporate Council support New-York Historical's work with an annual contribution, and nominate an executive to be recognized as their Council member. These members receive exclusive invitations to Women's History Salon events with prominent women in business and media, like Sallie Krawcheck, Joy-Ann Reid, and Irin Carmon; private dinners and meetings with other members and New-York Historical Trustees and supporters; and fascinating lectures and discussions with historians. In recognition of its contribution, each company also receives a Corporate Membership at the New-York Historical Society with suite of engagement benefits such as free general admission to the Museum for employees and guests; discounts on corporate event rentals; and volunteerism and youth mentoring opportunities for employees.
Members of the Women's History Corporate Council
- Susy Clark, Centerbridge Partners, L.P.
- Kate Debold, BNY Mellon
- Alessandra DiGiusto, Deutsche Bank
- Alison Hanstead, White & Case
- Kit Jackson, First Republic
- Maria Neary, Northern Trust
- Heather Nesle, New York Life
- Frances Resheske, Con Edison
- Elisa Shevlin Rizzo, Northern Trust
- Amy Schneidkraut, Centerbridge Partners, L.P.
- Connie Verducci, Bank of America
- Robin White, AT&T
To learn more about becoming a Corporate Member and the Women's History Corporate Council contact 212-485-9277.