Overall: 9 1/4 x 5 3/4 in. ( 23.5 x 14.6 cm )
Blue blown lead glass vase; tapered form with flat base with pontil mark.
According to the accession records, this vase was blown by Michael Zimmerman at the Whitney Glass Works, circa 1820. However, the Whitney Glass Works was not opened until 1837. The vase descended in the Zimmerman family.
Purchased from Elie Nadelman
The Folk Art Collection of Elie Nadelman
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.