Remember/ The Morosco/(1917-1982)
Paper, plastic, metal
pin: 5.7 cm (2 1/4 in.)
Remember/ The Morosco/(1917-1982) Black letters on yellow; image of Morosco Theatre. The Morosco Theatre on 45th Street opened in 1917 and was demolished under protest in 1982. Originally owned by the Schubert family, it was named for Oliver Morosco (1876-1945), a producer.
Gift of the Greenwich Village Society for Historic Preservation
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.