Overall: 2 x 5 3/8 in. ( 5.1 x 13.7 cm )
painted: in red on tooth: "292"
hand written: in black ink on tag: "Original key of St. Luke's Church/ Hudson St. Opp Grove/ This church was erected in 1821/ and is still in use as St. Luke's/ Chapel of Trinity Parish/ presented by the estate of John P.
Iron key with oval handle and baluster shaped arm, and rectangular tooth.
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.