Good Shepherd with Landscape
Overall: 36 x 24 in. ( 91.4 x 61 cm )
Leaded glass landscape window with trees, flowers and stream.
This panel is one of five which originally comprised "Good Shepherd with Landscape," made before 1910 for a chapel at the Stony Wold Sanatorium in Lake Kushaqua, New York. The two right-most panels are at the Historical Society, and the three on the left belong to the Neustadt Collection of Tiffany Glass.
Gift of Dr. Egon Neustadt
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.