Overall: 2 1/4 x 9 5/8 x 9 5/8 in. ( 5.7 x 24.4 x 24.4 cm )
printed: on front: "Erected in 1715 pulled down in 1806/ View of the Protestant Dutch Church on the City of Albany."
label: affixed: sold at auction in 1937 for $ 130.
Square molded pearlware dish with canted corners and wide brim, corresponding raised foot ring, medium blue transfer print of church building with inscription at center with acorns and oak leaf border, on exterior sides four pastoral scenes.
Gift of Dr. Arthur H. Merritt
The Dr. Arthur H. Merritt Collection of Anglo-American Historical Staffordshire
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.