Clay lump excavated at a British Revolutionary War camp
Overall: 3/4 x 1 1/2 in. ( 1.9 x 3.8 cm )
Clay lump excavated at the British military camp on the Dyckman farm in Washington Heights, Manhattan; white clay.
This clay lump was excavated by Reginald P. Bolton, William L. Calver, and others before or after the formation of the Field Exploration Committee in 1918, at the British camp on the Dyckman farm, which extended between Seaman and Payson Avenues and 204th Street in Washington Heights.
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.