largest: 3 x 1 1/2 x 1 in. ( 7.6 x 3.8 x 2.5 cm )
Ceramics excavated at the British and Hessian camp on Laurel Hill at Fort George, along Audubon and Eleventh Avenues and between 190th and 194th Streets in Washington Heights, Manhattan; includes two blue hand-painted porcelains and one blue transfer-printed pearlware, all decorated with floral designs; all are base fragments.
Gift of the Washington Headquarters Association, Daughters of the American Revolution, 1947
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.