A square gold metal ash tray is covered with 3/8 inch square black ceramic tiles around a square glass pane that covers a company symbol of a shield with a beer stein flanked by deer under the word "Luchow's/ 1882 1962" in gold.
Gift of Bella C. Landauer
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.
Museum & Library Map
Floor plan & visitor information
New-York Historical Society
170 Central Park West
at Richard Gilder Way (77th Street)
New York, NY 10024